For detailed driving directions, click on the red pin and then the Directions link in the map below.
Note: Driving directions are defaulted to the Pine Barn Inn - the recommended conference lodging in Danville. See below for walking directions.
(3 minute walk from Pine Barn Inn lobby - map):
- Take the stairs to the upper level.
- Go through door at the top of the landing and take a right.
- Follow the hallway to the exit. This will bring you to a cement sidewalk that leads to Pleasant Street.
- Follow Pleasant Street toward the Weis Center for Research.
- Follow the sidewalk located on the right-hand side of the building around to the side entrance of the Henry Hood Center for Health Research (HHCHR).
Please contact us if you have any questions at 800.881.6672 or