Population Health Analytics
Health Analytics for
Better Decisions and
Success depends on data, analytics, and
interpretation coming together.
xG Health Solutions™ provides the broad range of data management and advanced analytic services necessary to enable better decision-making, transform clinical behavior, and improve financial and operational performance. Our approach to analytics isn’t just about tables, charts, and tools: it’s about interpreting data to help you make better clinical decisions that improve the performance of your healthcare system and/or practice.
Data aggregation and enrichment. The ability to provide usable, accurate, relevant data is crucial to enabling improved outcomes. xG Health acquires, integrates, validates, normalizes, and securely stores all types of healthcare data – payer, EHR, lab, HRA data.
Data analysis and interpretation. Amassing sophisticated data is only half the challenge. To drive improvements in quality and cost, analysis and interpretation must be optimized. xG Health can help you do it with proven analytics, root cause identification, and performance metrics including:
- Retrospective and prospective medical cost trend analyses, benchmarking, and predictive modeling for targeting patient conditions and behaviors.
- Population segmentation for the clinical and business user with interpretation of clinical and financial risk analysis.
- Provider profiling that measures quality of care and cost efficiency.
- Identifying patient-specific gaps in care and assisting with next-step opportunities for improvement and measuring expected financial effect.
- Capturing, integrating, and normalizing all types of healthcare data—payer, EHR, lab, HRA, etc.
- Multi-payer data in a virtual single-payer view (Integrator Services Organization solution – ISO)
- Bundled payment analytics
- Analytic results interpretation to assist executives, managers, and clinicians in finding opportunities and driving improvements.
Enabling action and transformation. xG Health works closely with providers to accelerate their transformational activities. Giving providers and patients timely, usable, actionable information is the only way to improve clinical and financial outcomes. As part of the process, xG Health provides the right information to every stakeholder via relevant dashboards. xG Health analytics experts collaborate with clinicians to identify areas for improvement and necessary interventions.